Invisalign Clear Braces in Windsor
These days, there are more options when it comes to braces than ever before. While traditional braces are still an option, you can also take advantage of other styles, such as clear braces, too. Invisalign in Windsor is seeing a lot of popularity recently, and it’s not hard to see why. Here’s why you may want to investigate them for yourself.
What Is Invisalign?
What is Invisalign in Windsor? It’s a type of clear braces that are used by teens and adults alike, in order to move their teeth into a better position in their mouth. They do this by applying gentle pressure onto the teeth, in order to move them.
The benefit of Invisalign in Windsor, as you’d expect, is that they’re clear. These days it’s much more common for people to use orthodontics to improve their smiles as well as correct their teeth’s position, but some don’t want it to be obvious they’re wearing braces. Teens don’t want to deal with something so obvious when they’re already worried about their looks, and adults feel it makes them look childish, or that they just look out of place.
Clear braces are the answer to this. Invisalign is a clear retainer tray that you place over your teeth, and when they’re in it’s very hard to see that they’re actually braces at all. That’s why they’ve become so popular in recent years.
Is Invisalign In Windsor Right For You?
If you’re looking into orthodontic options, you’ll know that there are several different types of braces out there. As such, not all of them will be right for everyone. Is Invisalign going to work for you?
To be sure, you’ll need to go to your dentist and talk to them about clear braces. They’ll be able to recommend options to you, and see what would work. On average though, they can be very helpful in many cases. These clear braces can be used to correct minor misalignment, such as relapse after more intensive orthodontic work. They’re also good in more involved cases too. They can be used along with tooth coloured attachments, in order to give the retainer more grip on your teeth.
As such, Invisalign could be just what you need. Talk to your dentist to see if its right for you.
How To Wear And Care For Invisalign
If you use Invisalign in Windsor, then you’ll need to wear them enough to get the most benefit from them. As such, it’s best to wear them all time, unless you’re brushing your teeth or eating.
They will feel strange at first, as they are a foreign object in your mouth. However, those who have used clear braces say that they are much easier to get used to than you’d think. Soon, you won’t even realise you’re wearing them when you have them in. You’ll also notice that they do feel tight when you first wear them, but this will pass quite quickly.
Benefits Of Invisalign
Considering Invisalign in Windsor? They do offer a lot of benefits that you may not know about.
Less noticeable: This is the biggest benefit of Invisalign. When you wear them, they’re very much unnoticeable unless you’re actually looking for them. That has been a big selling point for those looking for clear braces.
Quick results: Patients often find that they get quicker results with these braces than they would with other styles out there. They can take as little as nine months to get the results you’re looking for, so you’ll need to wear them for a shorter time period than you’d think.
Great for all kinds of needs: As mentioned above, there are Invisalign retainers for all kinds of patients. Whether you need minor correction or more intensive work, there’s going to be something here that will work for you.
Easy to get used to: Invisalign braces are more comfortable than you’d think, and it’s quite simple to get used to them. You can get used to them quickly and easily, and let them do their thing.
For more information, please contact us on 01344 842953.
We are only a short drive away from Windsor!
Interesting Facts About Windsor
- Windsor is a medieval town in Berkshire, England, located on the Thames River’s south bank. It is best known as the location of Windsor Castle, the world’s oldest and biggest occupied castle and the official residence of the British royal family.
- Windsor has a rich history extending back to the Roman era, the town was known as ‘Windlesoran’ which means ‘winch by the river’. William the Conqueror erected the castle in the 11th century, and the royal dynasty has lived there ever since.
- Windsor is a major tourist attraction, drawing millions of tourists each year to see the castle and other historical sights such as St. George’s Chapel, the final resting place of many British monarchs.
- Eton College, a prominent private school for boys founded in 1440 by King Henry VI, is also located in the town. Many British Prime Ministers and members of the royal family, including Prince William and Prince Harry, attended Eton College.
- Windsor also has the world-famous Windsor Great Park and the Windsor Long Walk, which are popular with both visitors and locals. These royal parks include magnificent views, beautiful gardens, and an abundance of wildlife, making them ideal for a leisurely stroll and picnic.